Mission Experience Testimony

Thinking back about the mission and all the experiences that I had while being in Argentina I can 100 percent say that those were the best two years OF my life and the best two years FOR my life. I have not grown more spiritually, and as a person in general than those two years I spent serving the Lord.
Being able to testify every day that I know that God lives, that He loves us, and Jesus Christ really did atone for us was the biggest testimony builders for me. The spirit I felt while testifying in every lesson I had was truly undeniable. Even though my testimony grew immensely these past 2 years, I also know that there is still so much to learn. And even though my testimony probably tripled or quadrupled, it still is not perfect and I need to constantly work at building it every single day. Something I really liked that my mission president told me is that the mission shouldn’t be the spiritual high point of my life. That I can and need to keep growing my testimony, learning about the savior, and being a missionary to those around me.

Some of the most sacred times of my mission were in my own personal study, looking for answers to my own questions or investigators questions and being able to read and pray every day for a few hours. I was able to come to know my savior better in this way and feel His love for me. Im thankful i was able to develop those gospel study habits in the mission.

I just want to share my testimony that I KNOW that God lives and that he loves me. I have felt it every single day even when I don't feel worthy of it. I KNOW that Christ is our savior and he atoned for our sins. I have used that atonement many times, I will continue needing to use it, and I have seen a countless number of people use it while serving in Argentina as well. I know that Joseph Smith restored Christs church back on the earth and that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is in fact perfect and can help us and provide comfort for us at any time and in any situation in our lives. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God because I see how when I read it, it helps me become more like my savior. It helps me want to choose the right and follow him. It helps me feel the spirit and put on the Armor of God every day. I KNOW that families can be together forever. Seeing Luciano and Romina be sealed in the temple to their baby daughter Alma that passed away was one of the biggest testimony builders of my life. I know everyone can see their loved ones again, and that our Heavenly Father has a PERFECT plan for each one of us.

I loved my mission. I'm so grateful for those 2 amazing years of my life, they really have changed me for the better in ways I didn't think were possible.

I say all of that in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mission Experience Testimony

Thinking back about the mission and all the experiences that I had while being in Argentina I can 100 percent say that those were the best t...