Whats up fam!! This week flew by! I don't have very much time but I will try to give you the highlights.
Tatiana Bulant is progressing a lot and she went to church! We are super excited for her. She has been reading the Book of Mormon and everything. She said she believes Joseph Smith was a true prophet as well. But she is 7th day adventist so she feels like she's betraying her church. But I think she will get baptized this month or early December.
We had awesome lessons with the familia Montenegro and they said they were gonna go to church but when we passed by to walk with them in the morning they were all sleeping :( we were super bummed. I think they will come next week though!
Today we had Zone P-day and we played soccer in the rain, ate delicious sloppy joes, played ping pong and mafia. It was a good day!
I'm SOOO Stoked that Elder Gong is coming to our mission this week! It's gonna be such an amazing experience.
* Elder Tanner
Tatiana Bulant is progressing a lot and she went to church! We are super excited for her. She has been reading the Book of Mormon and everything. She said she believes Joseph Smith was a true prophet as well. But she is 7th day adventist so she feels like she's betraying her church. But I think she will get baptized this month or early December.
We had awesome lessons with the familia Montenegro and they said they were gonna go to church but when we passed by to walk with them in the morning they were all sleeping :( we were super bummed. I think they will come next week though!
Today we had Zone P-day and we played soccer in the rain, ate delicious sloppy joes, played ping pong and mafia. It was a good day!
I'm SOOO Stoked that Elder Gong is coming to our mission this week! It's gonna be such an amazing experience.
* Elder Tanner
![]() |
| Tatiana and family at church |


No comments:
Post a Comment